Monday, October 24, 2011

Arizona sunset


The sunsets here in AZ are gorgeous. Almost every single night the sky is filled with reds, pinks, yellows and oranges. I love it. I still miss the sunset over the ocean, of course. But it's a nice replacement.

I wanted to do a manicure that reminded me of the sunset so I grabbed my Orly Orange Punch, Sinful Colors Pull Over and Revlon Kiss Me Coral.

I started with a base coat followed by two coats of Orange Punch on all my nails except my ring finger. On that one, I used two coats of Pull Over.

Next, I cut some thin strips of tape to place on my ring finger and topped that nail with the Orange Punch.

To finish, I painted Kiss Me Coral on all my nails to tone down the polish. Kiss Me Coral is a very sheer coral color so you could definitely still see the original color through it.

I did like this manicure. I loved the colors and conveyed exactly what I was hoping.

I'm slacking on new manicures but, luckily, I have a couple more still in my backlog. I've broken a different nail every week for the past three weeks! I'll get some more manis done this week so I don't get too far behind. Hope you all are doing great!

And welcome to my newest follower, Tammy!


No comments:

Post a Comment